We are sharing a frozen recipe that you can prepare with fruits that you will miss as summer ends. However, with Monin fruit puree varieties, you can prepare frozen whenever you want.
- 45 ml Monin Fruit Puree
- 120ml cold water
How to Make Frozen?
- Fill the glass to be served completely with ice,
- Add ¾ of cold water and pour it into the blender jar.
- Add 3 pumps (45 ml) of Monin fruit puree ,
- Mix in the blender until the ice is completely broken.
- Serve garnished with fresh fruits.
What are the Tips for Preparing a Delicious Frozen?
- Although frozen food is generally prepared with a single type of fruit, you can create a unique flavor of your own by combining different types of fruit.
- You can increase or decrease the proportions of fruit puree, cold water and ice in the frozen recipe to suit your taste.
- Increasing the fruit puree will provide a more intense flavor, while increasing the amount of ice will intensify the consistency. Increasing the water ratio allows dilution of both fruit density and consistency.
- Thanks to its dense ice content, it is easier to decorate frozen drinks. Using this advantage, you can use various fruits and spices suitable for the content.
- Instead of plain ice, you can freeze fruits or fruit juices and include them in frozen recipes.