INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
We attach great importance to ensuring the security of the personal information you transmit to us, both when using our website and through other means. "Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698" has come into force. We would like to inform you about the said legislation and some of the definitions stated in this legislation:
Personal data : Any information regarding an identified or identifiable natural person,
Processing of personal data: Obtaining, recording, storing, preserving, changing, rearranging, disclosing, transferring, taking over, making available personal data by fully or partially automatic or non-automatic means provided that it is part of any data recording system, Any operation performed on data such as classifying or preventing its use,
Data controller: The natural or legal person who determines the purposes and means of processing personal data and is responsible for establishing and managing the data recording system,
Relevant person: The real person whose personal data is processed,
Data processor: Real or legal person who processes personal data on behalf of the data controller, based on the authority given by the data controller,
Data recording system: The recording system in which personal data is structured and processed according to certain criteria,
- Purpose of Personal Data Protection and Consent Text and Our Company's Position as Data Controller:
Our shopping site has the title of "data controller" within the scope of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 ("Law") in terms of personal data regarding customers, and with this Personal Data Protection and Consent Text, in accordance with the said Law, customers are informed about the personal data processing activities carried out by our shopping site and It is aimed to obtain explicit consent for the situations specified in Article 3 below.
- Personal Data to be Processed in Accordance with Customers' Explicit Consent and Processing Purposes:
For the following situations where the personal data processing conditions in Articles 5/2 and 6/3 of the Law cannot be met, explicit consent of customers must be obtained in order for personal data to be processed by our shopping site.
- Purpose of Processing Personal Data of Customers:
Personal data of customers are processed within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified below and in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law. Personal data of customers;
- Carrying out the necessary work by business units and carrying out the relevant business processes to enable relevant people to benefit from the products and services offered by our shopping site,
- Carrying out the necessary work by the relevant business units in order to realize the commercial activities carried out by our shopping site and carrying out the related business processes,
- Planning and execution of commercial and/or business strategies of our shopping site,
- Planning and execution of the activities necessary to ensure the legal, technical and commercial-occupational security of the relevant persons who have a business relationship with our shopping site, and to recommend and promote the products and services offered by us to the relevant persons by customizing them according to their tastes, usage habits and needs,
- Establishment of possible rights and receivables of the relevant parties,
- Providing information regarding legislation to authorized institutions,
- Creating and tracking visitor records,
- Fulfillment of obligations within the scope of the Law on Consumer Protection, the Law on the Regulation of Retail Trade and other legal legislation by our Company and our branches, call center, affiliated companies on behalf of our Company, or through our websites and social media pages or all kinds of channels, but not limited to these. to ensure,
- Providing better service to customers, providing and offering various advantages, providing information about sales, marketing, information, promotions, providing information about campaigns and conditions, conducting surveys and customer satisfaction research, accelerating your purchases, receiving and delivering your orders,
- Creating campaigns for customers, cross-selling, determining target audience,
- Carrying out activities that increase user experience by tracking customer movements, improving the functioning of the website and mobile application of our shopping site and personalizing them according to customer needs, carrying out direct and non-direct marketing, personalized marketing and remarketing activities, personalized segmentation, targeting, analysis and company carrying out internal reporting activities, market research,
- Planning and executing the sales and marketing processes of our shopping site's products and/or services, including for the purposes of planning and executing customer satisfaction activities and customer relationship management processes, creating and/or increasing loyalty to the products and/or services offered by our shopping site. It may be processed in accordance with the approval given by the Customer within the scope of planning and execution of processes and may be shared with the parties specified in this Personal Data Protection Text.
Our Shopping Site; In order to carry out online behavioral advertising and marketing, the user has the right to associate the behavior of the user visiting the site with a cookie in the browser, even if they are not a member, and to define remarketing lists based on metrics such as the number of pages viewed, visit duration and number of goal completions. This user can then be shown targeted advertising content based on the users' interests on the site or other sites in the Display Network. When Google AFS ads are directed to our Shopping Site, Google may place cookies on users' browsers or read the cookies contained therein, or use web beacons to collect information.
- Transfer of Personal Data of Customers:
Customer personal data, carrying out the necessary work by the business units to benefit the relevant people from the products and services offered by our shopping site and carrying out the relevant business processes, carrying out the necessary work by the relevant business units to realize the commercial activities carried out by our shopping site and carrying out the related business processes, Planning and execution of commercial and/or business strategies of our shopping site, ensuring the legal, technical and commercial-occupational security of our shopping site and the relevant persons who have a business relationship with our shopping site, and customizing the products and services offered by our shopping site according to the tastes, usage habits and needs of the relevant people. Company officials, our affiliates, business partners, suppliers, shareholders, legally authorized public institutions and organizations within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the Law, including the planning and execution of the activities necessary to recommend and promote them to the relevant persons. It can be shared with organizations and private institutions.
The User's Name and Contact Information may be shared with payment institutions for the purpose of identity verification in accordance with the framework agreement of the payment institution that the User will approve at the payment stage and in accordance with the Regulation on Measures for the Prevention of Laundering Proceeds of Crime and Financing of Terrorism published in the Official Gazette No. 26751 dated January 9, 2008.
Our Shopping Site may transfer personal data to third parties within the country and abroad, within the scope of the above-mentioned purposes, provided that it complies with the conditions stipulated in Law No. 6698.
- Collection Method and Legal Reason for Personal Data:
Personal data is collected from customers electronically. Personal data collected for the legal reasons stated above can be processed and transferred for the purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law and this Personal Data Protection Text.
- Storage Periods of Personal Data
Our Shopping Site stores personal data for the period specified in the relevant laws and regulations, if required.
If a period of time is not regulated in the legislation regarding how long personal data should be stored, Personal Data is processed for a period of time that requires processing in accordance with the practices and commercial life practices of our Shopping Site, depending on the activity carried out by our Shopping Site while processing that data, and then deleted, destroyed or is made anonymous.
The purpose of processing personal data has expired; If the storage periods determined by the relevant legislation and our Shopping Site have come to an end; Personal data can only be stored to serve as evidence in possible legal disputes or to assert the relevant right based on personal data or to establish a defense. In establishing the periods here, the limitation periods for asserting the mentioned right and the retention periods are determined based on the samples in the requests previously directed to our Shopping Site on the same issues, even though the limitation periods have passed. In this case, the stored personal data is not accessed for any other purpose and the relevant personal data is accessed only when it needs to be used in the relevant legal dispute. Here too, after the mentioned period expires, personal data is deleted, destroyed or anonymized.
- Rights of Customers as Personal Data Owners:
In accordance with Article 11 of the Law, data owners; (i) learning whether personal data about them is being processed, (ii) requesting information if their personal data has been processed, (iii) learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose, (iv) to whom personal data is transferred domestically or abroad knowing the third parties, (v) requesting the correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and requesting that the transaction carried out in this context be notified to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred, (vi) Even though it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the Law and other relevant laws, the reasons requiring processing have been eliminated. to request the deletion or destruction of personal data in case of removal and to request that the action taken in this context be notified to third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred, (vii) to object to the emergence of a result against the person by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automatic systems, and (viii) to comply with the law of the personal data. In case of damage due to illegal processing, the Company has the right to demand compensation for the damage.
Requests regarding the use of these rights can be submitted by personal data owners through the methods specified by our Shopping Site and within the framework of Law No. 6698. Our shopping site will evaluate these requests and finalize them within 30 days.
There may be changes regarding the matters stated on this form in line with legal and technological developments.